Solio Deo Gloria ToursScreenings
For you to be screened:
To come to screening you must:
- Have your finances ready.
- Be able to travel within the next 3 months.
- RSA residence: have an original RSA passport valid for at least 12 months from date of screening.
- Non-RSA residence: have a valid RSA work/residential permit or any other legal permission to be in South Africa.
- Medically capable to climb the stairs of a 5-floor building (every day 3+ times a day) without assistance and move around without assistance.
- Have no open wounds, nor making use of dialysis bags, are not pregnant not limping not paralyzed or very weak. If you are you need to follow the individual application process with SCOAN on www.scoan.org.
- Bring an original medical report on doctor’s report, not older than 3 months. Every applicant irrespective if you sick or not must have a medical report. The report must be stamp and signed by the medical doctor. See “Screening forms” menu bar for more information.
- If you have any other medical condition it must be stated on the medical report from doctor!
- If you applied with another coordinator and SCOAN told you to hold on, you need to wait at least 6 months before you apply again.
Only people we screen will be considered to visit SCOAN. When you apply you need to indicate which location is the closest to you:
- Cape Town
- Knysna / East London (depending on demand – confirm with us)
Times and venues will be confirmed with people who apply.
During the screening
We will have the opportunity to meet each other:
- We will discuss your reason you want to visit SCOAN
- Take a full-length picture of you
- Take a video clip of you walking
- Take a picture of your medical report
- Take a picture of your passport and/or work/residential permit
- Verify all your personal information
- Collect 4 passport photos from you
- Collect a copy of your passport and medical report.